Audi Quattro S1 - Shadow - Walter Rohrl & Christian Geistdorfer - San Remo 1985 - Limited Edition Print
Product Code: PROD01003091Regular price $63.59 AUD ex GST
$69.95 AUD inc GST
Product Description: Audi Quattro S1 - Leap - Walter Rohrl & Christian Geistdorfer - San Remo 1985 - Limited Edition Print
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces only worldwide, uniquely numbered
- Designed and developed in close cooperation with Audi, WRC and the two iconic rally driver duo of Walter Röhrl and Christian Geistdörfer
- A percentage of proceeds from the sale of this poster will be donated to Paris Brain Institute
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch)
- Reproduced as a high-quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Walter Röhrl and Christian Geistdörfer
About This Product:
In the hands of Walter Röhrl, the Audi Quattro won the Monte in 1984 and the German, with Christian Geistdörfer in the hot seat, is also credited with giving this fabulous car its final victory in the 1985 San Remo Rally. In total, the Quattro took two world titles and won 23 rallies.
This may seem a small feat now, but rallying back in the days, especially in Group B was something else altogether.