James Hunt - Helmet 1976 Print
Product Code: ATM-POS-HUN-HEL-DES
$69.95 AUD inc GST
Product Description: James Hunt - Helmet 1976 Print
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the helmet from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on white 175g/m2 paper
- Official licensed product | James Hunt Foundation
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
This James Hunt Helmet poster features his iconic helmet he wore in 1976 Formula 1 Championship title winning season.
Our newest Official licensed product of James Hunt Racing expands our James Hunt Collection focused on defining moment of his career, the Japanese Grand Prix of 1976, where he secured driver's world title by the smallest margin.
This poster remind us of Hunt's unique charm, wit, and larger-than-life personality by featuring something that is instantly recognizable - his famous black Bell helmet – a design icon with its unique white lettering, and red, blue and yellow stripes that stands for Wellington College he attended.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves.