McLaren F1 LM / GTR - Street/Track 180 Degree Print
Product Code: ATM-POS-MCL-LM-GTR-DES
$69.95 AUD inc GST
Product Description: McLaren F1 LM / GTR - Street/Track 180 Degree Print
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the helmet from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | McLaren
Before the McLaren GTR shook the 1995 Le Mans, no other team had ever captured four of the top five places on a debut appearance.
In January of 1995, just six short months before the 63rd Annual 24h Le Mans, Gordon Murray reluctantly agreed to turn the wildly popular McLaren F1 into a proper racing car. Tasked to make this transition from “the ultimate road car” to racing car was the head of GTR Race Development Team James Robinson. Once it was all said and done, 5 teams racing 7 GTR’s were ready to be entered into Le Mans.
Of the original 7 GTRs entered at the 1995 Le Mans, two DNF, while the other five placed 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 13th. This was the most successful debut in history of Le Mans.
Featuring both the 1995 Le Mans winning GTR and the street-legal LM variant in striking Papaya Orange, the “Street/Track” is the first Design Poster created by Automobilist that can be rotated 180°.